Apply online now!
Expectant Moms: Please remember:
You are required to attend a "Baby Shower" class, in the last two months of your pregnancy. (you may take this class, up to two months after your baby is born)
There will be a morning class that starts promptly at 10:00 am.
This will be the ONLY time you will be able to take the class
to get a crib (if you qualify) and shop the layette room.
* Maternity clothing bank
* Expectant/New parent support
* Newborn items (clothing , diapers, equipment)
* Safe sleep education
* Car seat safety
* Preemie Care packages (through Erin's Mercy)
Already a parent?
* Children's clothing bank (infant thru teen sizes)
* Diaper bank (size 0-6) Formula (as available)
* Halloween costume loan ( in October)
* Equipment loan; strollers, high chairs, etc.
* Grief support
* Family friendly events
* Community resources - Washington
Rules and Guidelines for Services
*You MUST show ID, Proof of address, Proof of income, and verification of children in the home. EVERY VISIT.
* You may
once every 3
* You must
make at least
one donation every three months of usable
* Bathroom is
checked in clients only.
By applying for assistance through Baskets for Babies,
you understand that our equipment is given on a “loaner” basis.
This means that you will return the items when your family no longer needs them.
Selling them is forbidden
and will result in termination of all future services, and criminal charges will be filed.
We reserve the right to refuse service.
* all items are given on a first come first served basis- limited to stock on hand.
Baskets for Babies believes in networking with other local agencies, to serve the needs of the community in the best possible way!
Need diapers? Need a car seat? Need clothing? Need food?
CLICK on your city --> Spokane Post Falls & Coeur d' Alene